Northrop Grumman Configuration Analyst 3/4 in Aurora, Colorado
• Accountable for maintaining the engineering development, testing and production product lifecycle management
• Implementing configuration management control, managing the schedule for required subcontractor deliverable required documentation
• Participate in Change Review Boards
• Locates and distributes applicable standards in support of data management requirements
• Identifies data discrepancies within engineering drawings and documents
• Assists in coordinating changes to processes using defined change management practices while maintaining configuration control
• Ability to create Work Instructions
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, testing, and production environments
Some travel may be required. This position is a direct report to the CDA Manager.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
• For a level 3: Bachelor's degree and 6 years of experience, Master's and 4 years of experience, or 10 years of experience in lieu of degree
• For a level 4: Bachelor's degree and 10 years of experience, Master's and 8 years of experience, or 14 years of experience in lieu of a degree
• Current Active TS/ SCI Eligible / Poly Eligible
• At least 4 years' experience in configuration management is preferred
• Experience working in an ISO and AS9100 environment
This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 (Principal) or level 4 (Senior Principal).
Knowledge of Confluence, JIRA
• Experience with working with manufacturing, engineering, and technical staff
• Effective communication and teamwork skills
• Strong organizational and documentation skills
• Configuration Management Certification
Employees may be eligible for discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow for employees to share in company results. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of of benefits including healthcare insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. Learn about Northrop Grumman Total Rewards and Benefits.
Salary Range: $79,800-119,700
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Technical Support