Rose International INC Customer Care Specialist in Aurora, Colorado
Position Title: Customer Care Specialist
Position Number: 289801
Location: Aurora, CO
Desired Skill Set:
Call Center, CRM, Customer Service, Microsoft Excel
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: CRM Support Specialist
Estimated Assignment: 07/09/2018 to 01/08/2019
Location: Aurora CO 80012
• Provide advanced support for end users working on sales applications. Establish and maintain open lines of communication between technical support staff and sales support staff to ensure timely resolution of open issues. Escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides first tier application support for the Johnson Controls CRM applications by resolving technical issues through research and investigation responding back to appropriate parties via Phone, Chatter Email or other media.
• Performs application administration as required to include data uploads, record updates and various administrative tasks.
• Working with National Sales Process Manager, Project Managers and other Sales Process team members, participate in development of knowledge-base for help desk use through documentation of issues.
• Assist end user community with technical questions and functionality issues.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge or experience with a CRM Tool such as Siebel or SalesForce.com.
• Experience in a call center environment preferred.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems with a high degree of accuracy. Must be able to assess issues quickly and provide solutions.
• Highly motivated self-starter with an eye for detail and excellent attendance/ability to work designated hours.
• A desire to learn and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to communicate effectively with all levels of end users in a patient and friendly way to address questions/problems.
• Ability to multi-task and establish work priorities
• Microsoft Office – A potential candidate should be a strong user with the following tools;
• Microsoft Excel – A candidate should be familiar with simple formulas such as “SUM”, “COUNT”, and “VLOOKUP”. The candidate should be familiar with using Excel spreadsheets to analyze lists of data.
• Microsoft Word – A candidate should be able to use Microsoft Word to draft “How to” documents for the end users, and should have strong writing skills.
• Microsoft Outlook – A candidate should be able to use Microsoft Outlook to manage and send emails
Background screening and drug screening required#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)