Walmart HVAC/RTechnician Level II-REL in AURORA, Colorado
1212812BRReq ID:1212812BRCompany Summary:What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.Job Title:HVAC/RTechnician Level II-RELTime Type:Full TimeCity:AURORAState:COPosition Description:• Completes work assignments and priorities
• Complies with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations and guidelines
• Complies with federal, state, and local heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry regulations and guidelines (for example, building codes, indoor air quality (IAQ), cold chain requirements)
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Ensures available resources for maintenance and repair
• Ensures financial sustainability
• Ensures working order of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) and Emergency management Systems (EMS), and direct digital control (DDC)
• Maintains quality standards
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Provides required paperworkMinimum Qualifications:
Type I/Type II Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification for Refrigerant handling.
Vocational or Technical Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) certification and 2 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 4 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program.
Mechanical license in city and/or state where job is located.
Category:Energy and Utilities Status:SalaryShift:0Brand:Walmart