Oracle Principal Cloud Solutions Architect in Aurora, Colorado
Partners with customers, sales, engineering and product teams to design, demonstrate and deploy Oracle Cloud architectures that address customer business problems. Drives Oracle Cloud customer consumption by accelerating the adoption of Oracle cloud services including discovery, design and deployment.
Engages with strategic customers, builds leadership relationships at multiple levels within organizations in order to design and implement solutions. Works directly with customers to gather requirements, develop architectures and translates business needs into solutions. May implement solutions and ensure successful deployments through code development and scripting. Displays product/application understanding through highly customized presentation demonstrations to customers, and at conferences, and events. Supports customer from Proof of Concept (POC) through production deployment of services via resource configuration, planning, and customer education/training. Creates and distributes technical assets (white papers, solution code, blog posts, and video demonstrations). Serves as a leading contributor for customers and sales on technical cloud solutions and customer success. Identifies gaps and enhancements to influence engineering roadmaps for customer driven features. Leading contributor, may provide direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. May interact with C level. Maintains expertise by staying current on emerging technologies.
Minimum qualifications include: 8 years experience with computer applications and tools required. Ability to travel 50% international and domestic. Preferred but not required qualifications include: Bachelor of Science-level university degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering from accredited university; and/or relevant 8 years technical experience. Advanced degree in relevant field of studies highly desirable. Expertise in and an in depth and thorough knowledge of competitive and industry knowledge in the field of computer applications and tools; System and application design; Implementation of advanced product features; Project management; Solving technical problems with customers in technical environments; Written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; Needs analysis, positioning, and business justification. 8 years experience and expertise in the clear communication of technical information to others through presentations, demonstrations, written communication and consultative solutioning experience.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principal/Senior Industry Product Manager: Financial Service Industry
Location : Nationwide ( Remote)
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is building a next generation Infrastructure-as-a-Service that supports the most demanding mission-critical customer requirements, operating at cloud scale to provide a secure, distributed, multi-tenant cloud environment.
This is your opportunity to be a core part of the team that defines and delivers exciting new capabilities on OCI. The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure team is looking for Program Manager possessing deep technical skills in cloud computing, and HPC and industry verticals. The ideal candidates will have excellent customer-facing skills and a passion for educating, training, designing and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customer solutions.
In this role you will enable OCI customers to more effectively utilize OCI services and the platform at large. As a trusted customer advocate, you will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions and how to migrate FSI workloads to the cloud. You will also work closely with several OCI product teams to share customer feedback, help refine product evolution and user experience.
As a product manager your role will be to interact bring new customer on the OCI platform for various workloads in your target industry verticals. This role will have the opportunity to help shape the next generation of cloud computing and influence the adoption and usage patterns among enterprise and hyper scale customers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Come up with GTM plan for our solution with the help of local sales teams and also develop a plan for ISV and partner ecosystem in your industry vertical area.
- Participate in technical discussions with customers, partners and Oracle field personnel to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the field and internal teams.
• Author or contribute to customer-facing publications such as blogs, keynotes and presentations.
• Build deep relationships with senior technical and business decision makers within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
• Act as a technical and business liaison between customers, sales team and product team.
• Demonstrated experience in helping customer deploy cloud based solutions is desirable.
- Past experience working directly with customers in cloud computing environment is highly desirable.
• Possess 10 years of experience in your relevant industry and demonstrate an intermediate understanding of HPC/AI/ML applications architecture and data flow.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills. Past experience writing and publishing blogs and presentations.
• The successful candidate will have spent at least 5 years of their career in customer facing roles with a proven record of earning trust as well as effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and in interactions with partner and customers.
• BS/MS degree or equivalent cloud computing experience desirable; Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or Physics degree with Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus.
• Experience deploying/migrating customers to the cloud.
• • Experience with other cloud platform including AWS, Azure or Google Compute Platform is a plus.
/At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion./
Job: *Pre Sales
Title: *Principal Cloud Solutions Architect *
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 200013G8