Oracle AI Services Product Manager-JoinOCI in Boulder, Colorado
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) AI Services team is all about applying the magic of AI to solve real-world business problems for our customers. We are looking to build the next generation of AI-powered cloud services, that span across domains like language, speech, vision and decision. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to take a next step in their career and be at the forefront of what customers care about most: Data, Cloud and AI.
The AI services team is looking for a product manager who can take a key role in defining the next generation of AI services for OCI. You will be the product leader defining the product vision, strategy and go-to-market, working with our customers to understand their vision and requirements. You will partner closely with our engineering, data science, research, UX, field & marketing to build a product that customers need and love.
A successful candidate will bring a passion for innovative products, strong collaboration skills and the ability to work closely with both customers and internal teams. Most importantly – we believe in a people-first approach - we want to build best solutions for our customers while having fun doing it! Our team consists of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, different professional and life experiences, who support each other to build things the right way and enjoy our vacation time.
As part of the OCI Data & AI Product Management team, you will be responsible for developing innovative AI services for our customers. Responsibilities include the following:
• Define product strategy and roadmap to deliver a product that our customers love
• Define and analyze key engagement and quality of service metrics
• Have a deep understanding of the AI market and industry trends
• Ability to work across teams in a large organization
• Being enthusiastic, self-motivated, and a great collaborator
• Be our product evangelist - engage directly with customers and partners, participate and present in external events and conferences, etc.
• 5 years of relevant professional experience in program / product management
• Experience translating customer needs into innovative and detailed product requirements for customer-facing online products/services
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a related field
• Experience with machine learning / artificial intelligence and understanding of how to apply them to real world problems is a strong plus
• Exceptional ability to negotiate and collaborate across groups to achieve customer success
• Customer focus with experience working with enterprise customers and developers
• Proven track record of successfully releasing enterprise-level cloud services and defining new offerings from ideation, to definition, delivery, launch, and multi-generational releases.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement and employee stock purchase (ESP) programs, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Oracle. You can learn more about our company, our products and services at www.Oracle.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Job: *Product Development
Title: AI Services Product Manager-JoinOCI
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000VMT