Google Manager, Photos and Registry User and Product Support, Google Technical Services in Boulder, Colorado
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; New York, NY, USA
The Google Technical Services Partners team empowers Google’s consumer products ecosystem to make Google’s products work. We provide end-to-end technical and operations support for partners for most of Google properties. This includes influencing product strategy, developing scalable product tools, helping onboard new partners, providing technical implementation services to some of the most strategic partners and ongoing partner management.
You'll lead cross-functional teams and work closely with partners to leverage emerging technologies and solutions. From early piloting to wide-scale deployment, you'll oversee the technical implementation and business operation of Google partnerships, and user support strategies. You will develop deep product knowledge and prioritize projects and resources.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate for new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing user (partner, consumer, etc) and product feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Identify, drive and optimize the business and support flow from new business and product opportunities by leveraging Google technologies.
- Understand operational workflows, identify and define tool and operational needs to enable operational scaling, and drive the development (initial and ongoing) and deployment of these tools with internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience with internet technologies in a B2B, consumer product and/or support capacity.
- Experience with C, C++, Java, Python and/or Lisp coding.
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree.
- Experience in consulting or business development.
- Experience in planning and managing multiple large-scale, interrelated, technical projects while coordinating project team members to deliver goals.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, project management and analytical skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.