Ricoh Americas Corporation Shift Manager- Print Production in Boulder, Colorado
RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies & services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
· Medical Coverage & Vision Coverage · Dental Coverage · Short/Long Term Disability · Term Life and AD&D Insurance · Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance · Flexible Spending Account · EAP and Work Life Benefits · Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday · Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
Ricoh offers Full Time and Part Time positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet employees' different needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
To ensure copy jobs are completed according to company quality standards, client job specifications and order deadline dates at the lowest possible production cost for shift be effectively supervising assigned personnel, equipment operation and workflow.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves customer satisfaction by meeting the set goals of labor commitment and over-achieving Focus Four percentages for the shift.
- Ensures that location is properly staffed by matching employee skills and equipment with production demands.
- Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by achieving the appropriate percentage on Best Practices Audit and Deadline Compliance on MIS Sales Analysis.
- Oversees shift changes.
- Responsible for increasing productivity by making supplies and work area easily assessable and by maintaining a clean and well-organized production center throughout the shift.
- Responsible for achieving cost efficiency by ensuring supplies are at the appropriate percentage of COG .
- Ensures employee safety by educating the production team on proper safety procedures and programs.
- Management the development of production employees by training, coaching, and counseling employees.
- Maintains a positive internal working relationship with Sales Department.
- Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time clock punches.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- 2 - 5 years related experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Bachelor degree in related business field or equivalent work experience.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.