Geologics Software Engineer in Boulder, Colorado
Software Engineer job in Boulder Colorado is available with one of GeoLogics top space clients to support program development provisioning projects – design, develop, implement. Schedule and perform installations and upgrades to automated deployment of OS/COTs, software, and database packages in accordance with established IT policies and procedures. Create plans to conduct regular provisioning intervals while mitigating impacts.
· Support program development provisioning projects – design, develop, implement
· Participate in the implementation, maintenance, and support of information technologies
· Schedule and perform installations and upgrades to automated deployment of OS/COTs, software, and database packages in accordance with established IT policies and procedures
· Create plans to conduct regular provisioning intervals while mitigating impacts
· Coordinate the overall integration on new development systems as they transition to sustainment
· Manage appropriate software solutions to ensure server data integrity, monitoring and tuning the system to achieve optimum performance level, monitoring security alerts and application systems, and working with other staff to ensure that all appropriate patches are applied in an automated and timely fashion
· Apply cyber security standard methodologies to ensure high compliance status is met
· Troubleshoot and tackle any issues related to these software installs
· Maintain and develop documentation as necessary
· Perform periodic COTS assessments to determine continued compliance, usage, and needs
· U.S. citizen with active DoD Top Secret / SCI (TS/SCI) clearance
· 5-9 years of professional experience and a Bachelor's degree
· Proficient in Unix and/or Linux systems administration/engineering
· Experience in provisioning tools.
Familiarity with cybersecurity practices (virus protection, applying vendor critical patches, system accreditation, etc.
Scripting experience with Ruby and/or Perl
Meet DOD 8750 requirement (minimum Security + or equivalent certification)
Proficient in VMWare or other virtualization platform experience
General understanding of GIT, Jenkins, ClearQuest and/or ClearCase (any or all)
Experience with Database installations or configurations LDAP (or similar) administration experience.
Brian Videtic Senior Recruiter (703) 891-6119 x5059 firstname.lastname@example.org
Boulder , CO
Minimum Experience (yrs):