TEKsystems Desktop Support Tech in Castle Rock, Colorado
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide primary computer, peripheral, process, and application support to customers by phone and in person. Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software problems using multiple troubleshooting techniques and all available resources. Determine the extent of customer reported issues.
• Take ownership of reported incidents and problems, maintaining consistent communications and ensuring resolution.
• Perform initial assessment and prioritization of reported issues.
• Work with other IT personnel to investigate and resolve performance problems with applications and/or systems.
• Perform remote administration and troubleshooting of PC’s and other devices.
• Install or upgrade software on user PC’s and other devices.
• Provide lifecycle management of the county desktop computing and mobile environment. This includes security updates, virus scan reviews, and hardware maintenance as needed.
• Image new PC’s and upgrade the OS on existing hardware.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows 10 and MS Office 365 Software.
• Proficient in PC refresh projects.
• Proficiency in Bomgar and SCCM is a plus.
• Possess ability to communicate to all levels using excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Top Skills Details:
3+ years experience with hardware upgrades and refreshes.
3+ years imaging desktop/laptops with MS Office 365 along with Windows 10. Use SCCM for Imaging
3+ years customer service background. Will be working with everyone who supports the County, which could include elected officials
3+ years support various software such as MS Teams, etc
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.