Closet Factory Customer Service Coordinator in Centennial, Colorado
We are searching for another member to add to our close-knit team of individuals in Customer Service in Denver area. We are a hard working company and are seeking to improve our performance with like-minded team players. We want employees who are creative and innovative as well as dedicated and disciplined in their approach to their jobs.
Our office is fast-paced where no two days are the same. There is a high level of activity so boredom is not an option. You will handle multiple items simultaneously in a professional and courteous manner. You come in contact with many different types of people and help them with their requests. There is a team atmosphere in the Office and all challenges are handled as a group. All clients need to be handled with care so we are looking for those individuals with great customer service skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering heavy phones
- Working with clients and handling every phase of their jobs
- Scheduling lead appointments
- Working with employees in the field
- Responsible for problem resolution for clients
- Maintaining customer database and input of information into computer
- Good organization skills and be able to multi-task
- Computer experience including Word and Excel
- Strong and precise follow through
- Written and oral communication skills are essential
- Ability to prioritize work assignments, critical tasks and routine work
Process payments in internal system If you are energetic and upbeat, this may be the place for you. Our work environment is casual, energetic and fun. We recognize people as our most valuable asset and will train you to excel in your position. If you are thinking about taking the next big step in your career, this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
You will work 40 hours total over 5 days each week. This will include some Saturdays. Our hours are:
Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm