Comcast Tech 1, Surveillance in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for providing overall day-to-day monitoring of systems and for the performance of the National Network Operation Center
surveillance operation for rapid detection and repair of network faults, including surveillance and fault restoration across multiple technology
- Interacts with cross-organizational entities to escalate network trouble tickets and restore service as quickly as possible.
- Tests, analyzes, and performs corrective actions; restores equipment and services in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responds to trouble calls/alerts/emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Troubleshoots and/or coordinates troubleshooting efforts for service, device or network resolution.
- Identifies root causes for issues.
- Develops and improves documentation to enhance and support problem analysis and resolution.
- Performs trend analysis of systems to ensure optimal performance.
- Performs escalations to IT Operations groups in accordance with departmental standards and performs notifications as needed.
- Complies with all established procedures and policies of the CMC.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer