AspenPointe Analytics Engineer in Colorado Springs, Colorado
1464BRLocation:Southpointe 675 Job Description:The Performance Improvement Analytics Engineer (AE) applies software engineering best practices to the production and maintenance of analytics code. Responsible for the developing, constructing, testing, and maintaining of information technology architectures such as databases and large-scale processing systems. Implements improvement methods in data reliability, efficiency, and quality throughout the organization. Designs data modeling processes to create algorithms and predictive models. Performs custom analysis, including but not limited to descriptive statistics and analysis to aid in the development of insight and business need solutions. Collaborates with stakeholders to understand business goals and determine how data can be used to achieve those goals.
• Develops, constructs, tests, and maintains architectures such as databases and large-scale processing systems. Ensures architectures support the requirements of the organization.
• Discovers opportunities for data acquisition.
• Develop data set processes for data modeling, mining, and production.
• Employs a variety of languages and tools to marry systems together.
• Identifies areas of improvement within data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
• Conducts research to answer industry and business questions.
• Leverages large volumes of data from internal and external sources.
• Utilizes sophisticated analytic programs, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare data for use in predictive and prescriptive modeling; automates work through such modeling.
• Explore and examine data to find hidden patterns.
• Provides reports and visualizations based on analysis.
The environment at Aspen Pointe is fluid. Roles and responsibilities may be altered to accommodate changing business conditions and objectives. Employees may be asked to perform duties that are outside of the specific work that is listed. This position may require you to work standard hours, as well as flexible hours before and after standard hours, and overtime in excess of 40 hours in a work week.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Analytics, or related educational field.
• Five (5) years of Analytics experience, including data engineering and data analysis, required.
• Expert knowledge of data integration and development, required.
• Experience conducting data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
• Experience developing flexible data ingest and enrichment pipelines, to easily accommodate new and existing data sources.
• Demonstrated ability to build processes that support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
• Familiarity with Python or R for statistical modeling, clustering, classification, machine learning, and data mining.
• Demonstrated proficiency in SQL and cloud-hosted data platforms (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, etc.).
• Development experience using SQL Server technologies (such as SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, DQS).
• Demonstrated experience utilizing advanced descriptive statistics and analysis techniques (such as forecasting, analysis of variance, t-tests, and categorical data analysis, nonparametric data analysis, cluster analysis, factor analysis and multivariate statistical analysis).
• Demonstrated experience translating complex business problems into project plans and solving them by analyzing large amounts of data.
• Demonstrated experience of turning business use cases and requirements to technical solutions.
• Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI or Looker.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to identify solutions to defined business problems.
• Excellent analytic, organization, presentation and facilitation skills; ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
• Detailed oriented/self-motivated with the ability to learn and deploy new technology quickly.
• Passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
• Embodies a commitment to:
a. Passion: a commitment to being present in the moment to create excitement and allow individuals to utilize their passion in daily functions. Help individuals connect their daily responsibilities with AspenPointe’s larger mission.
• Humility: Level setting with all parties and advocates for all voices within AspenPointe.
• Corporate Citizenship: continued commitment to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of our workforce and their families, as well as of the local community and society at large.
• Value in diversity: ability to recognize the value in differing perspectives, culture, etc., and leveraging those diverse components to develop experiences aligned with our internal and external communities.
b. Innovation: thinking differently than the status quo to explore opportunities that provide a competitive advantage.
• FUN: Contribute to, and be part of, an environment where individuals feel joy, comfort and connected to the organization’s larger initiatives, while simultaneously experiencing a sense of cultural acceptance and belonging.
• Integration: cross functional implementation of theory, principles, and best practices from across the behavioral health industry in order to improve execution of strategies and deliver high quality experiences.
c. Excellence: unwavering commitment to work that reflects the standard our colleagues and persons expect and deserve.
• Transparency: communication, steward of resources, and the mistakes one makes (Fail/Fail Fast/Fail Fast Forward), while giving credit where it is due.
Safety: speaks to interconnectedness of all facets (departments and personnel) of the organization.
AspenPointe does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.Additional Information:** Salary: $73,000 annually
** Schedule: Monday- Friday 8am-5pmAuto req ID:1464BRPositions Remaining:1Posting Title:Analytics EngineerWork Schedule:8am-5pmState:Colorado : CO City:Colorado Springs Days of the week:Monday - FridayHours per Week:40Address:675 Southpointe Ct.