USfalcon, Inc. Department Head – Joint Operations in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Working at USfalcon is about providing exceptional professional services to the DoD and various Federal Agencies. We have been excelling in diverse platforms for almost 30 years and continue to be an industry leader. If you thrive in an organization that values integrity, commitment, stewardship, and service, we want to meet you.
We have an exciting opportunity to join us in supporting one of our valued customers as the Department Head – Joint Operations to work on Peterson AFB in the National Security Space Institute (NSSI). The Department Head will manage all PWS-specified tasks in an integrated manner.
This position is contingent on contract award.
- Comprehend space capabilities that support join and coalition operations, and comprehend how joint and coalition forces can integrate space capabilities into operations.
- Maintain the curricula and course material for the various courses and ensure the continuum of learning throughout all courses.
- Be responsible for ensuring the currency of all material across all courses and will ensure all applicable lessons, slides and material are updated in a timely manner
- Oversee course Discipline Leads and Directors ensuring they support the Department Head
- Oversee personnel to ensure all new/emerging information/material is identified and assist in all updates as appropriate.
- Ensure any substandard or outdated curriculum provided to the Deans is documented.
- Update the Program Manager on Department issues or concerns
- Create, promote and sustain undergraduate and graduate-level knowledge through teaching, research and outreach in the strategic and operational art of joint space operations.
- Be responsible for all lessons and material pertaining to the following competencies:
- Command Relationships (CMD)
- Joint Planning (JPLN)
- Operational Art and Design (OA&D)
- Operational Assessment (OAST)
- Strategic Planning (SPLN)
- COG Analysis (COG)
- Multi-domain Integration (MDI)
- Joint Fires (JFIR)
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Training/education
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Decision Making
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Masters degree from an accredited university
Job ID: 2020-3193
Category: Space and Cyber
Clearance Level: TS/SCI