UIC Government Services and the Bowhead Family of Companies HST/MTT Military Operations Analyst in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Tracking Code CoESMD-20-0508-W
Job Code 20-0508
Posting Title HST/MTT Military Operations Analyst
Post Date 3/26/2020
Full Time / Part-Time Full Time
Travel Up to 50%
City Colorado Springs
Description HST/MTT Military Operations Analyst (CoESMD-20-0508-W):
Bowhead seeks a HST/MTT Military Operations Analyst to support the CoE Space and Missile Defense contract in Colorado Springs, CO. The HST/MTT Military Operations Analyst will participate as instructors and technical experts in support of MTTs providing home station training, as well as facilitate contested space environment generation at various training venues. Conduct research on new threats to current Army space-enabled capabilities, update existing training materials as necessary, and develop new training materials after analyzing the results of the research.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate as instructors and technical experts in support of MTTs providing home station training, as well as facilitate contested space environment generation at various training venues. Conduct research on new threats to current Army space-enabled capabilities, update existing training materials as necessary, and develop new training materials after analyzing the results of the research.
• Research shall include coordination with School training divisions to ensure training materials updated or developed are current, accurate, and aligned with Army School institutional training materials. Coordinate with FORSCOM G39, ARCYBER, Electronic Warfare Home Station Training leads, related/supporting mission area leads, and identified training units, to ensure integrated Home Station Training provided no less than 90 days prior to a designated maneuver Combat Training Center (CTC) rotation, Mission Command Training Program (MCTP) rotation, or real world deployment.
• Conduct training on electromagnetic interference (EMI) recognition and visualization using both closed-loop and open air D3SOE generating training aids, devices, simulators, and simulations.
• Conduct training on EMI mitigation tactics, techniques, and procedures, to include individual and crew equipment preparation for operation in a D3SOE.
• Required to operate tactical and non-tactical vehicles.
• Execute training development IAW the customer’s OI to meet Center of Excellence accreditation standards.
• Support unit training and participate in Warfighter exercises, wargames, future concepts, capabilities, and programs.
• Plan, lead and execute Mobile Training Team (MTT) responsibilities to locations world-wide.
• Prepare training documents and services required to support classroom or equipment training.
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
Requirements • Bachelor’s degree OR eight (8) years of operational experience and instructor certification from a military/civilian
• Certified Instructor from a military service or civilian institution
• Must successfully complete the ASTD Instructor Validation Program within 60 days of commencement of support to this contract.
• Knowledge and experience with TRADOC instructor qualification and certification standards
• Experience working in a military training environment
• Knowledge and understanding of the ADDIE model
• Experience using MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) model
• Minimum of six (6) years of operational experience that is applicable to the curriculum
• MCTP OC/T and/or staff experience at Division and above Warfighters
• MOSQ: 17E / 29E, or FA40
• CTC OC/T experience (National Training Center, Joint Readiness Training Center, Joint Multinational Readiness Center)
• Graduate of a military instructor training course (ITC/SGITC, FIFC, ABIC, AFBIC, etc.)
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Top Secret/SCI clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link to Apply:
UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)