Apogee Engineering USASMDC - Military Operatrions in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Apogee is seeking a Military Operations Analyst for the OASIS Pool 3 “Center of Excellence (CoE) Space and Missile Defense School (SMDS)” Task Order to join our USASMDC Team in Colorado Springs, CO.
This TO will support the U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command (USASMDC), Space and Missile Defense (SMD) Center of Excellence (CoE), Space and Missile Defense School (hereafter referred to as simply The School) in support of space and missile defense education, training, and doctrine missions.
This position will provide The School with a Military Operations Analyst for Support to Training Operations.
Why work with us?
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber and intel expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers. Apogee’s culture is infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, which has propelled Apogee into the ranks of an elite small business company, known for unwavering dedication to their client's success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide general support to daily operations, assist the security manager with facility security functions, and support Army accreditation standards.
- Provide direct administrative support to the Director and the COR.
- Serve as Content Manager for School’s SharePoint Site.
- Edit and track all Standing Operating Procedures.
- Construct/publish the School quarterly newsletter.
- Provide administrative support to the training mission and assist with the daily operational requirements to include Video Teleconferencing and Training Coordination and logistics management.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- At least 5-12 years relevant experience required.
- Army Space or Missile Defense operations or planning experience preferred.
- Experience developing doctrinal products IAW US Army standards preferred.
- Must possess strong analytical, technology, and organizational skills.
- Accuracy, timeliness, and attention to detail are required.
- Ability to work independently and meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Posted: August 15, 2020