Welch Equipment Conveyor Technician in Commerce City, Colorado
Millwright Service – We are a subsidiary of Welch Equipment Company, a Toyota / Raymond lift truck dealer servicing all makes of lift trucks and other equipment. Millwright Service is now hiring conveyor/specialty equipment technicians. Individuals with electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, or hydraulic experience encouraged to apply. The applicant will be responsible for safely and effectively maintaining and servicing numerous types of warehouse equipment in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. Equipment examples: conveyor, wrap machines, wire coiling machines, carousels, vertical lift modules, etc.. Positions range from entry level to highly experienced. On the job training and manufacturer training provided.
• Above all, insure that safe practices are followed in all aspects of daily activities
• Perform routine maintenance
• Diagnose / troubleshoot mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical issues accurately the first time
• Read schematics, diagrams, blue prints, etc. to assist with repairs and/or diagnostics
• Remove, replace, and repair major components of conveyor and other specialty equipment
• Perform on-site repairs in the field as needed in a fast paced and frequently high stress environment
• Maintain the premium degree of professionalism and customer satisfaction that Welch Equipment is known for
• Weekend and night work will occasionally be required (rotating on-call required once competent)
• Employee must provide proper hand tools (sockets, wrenches, electric meter, etc...) All power and specialty tools will be provided
• Employee is responsible for reporting issues with company provided equipment to prevent down time
• Occasional work done at heights and confined spaces
• Must be qualified to operate a company vehicle.
• Detail oriented, organized, and capable of working efficiently in a high pressure environment with minimal guidance
• Minimum High School education or equivalent
• Reasonable level of computer literacy
• Impeccable communication skills and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of people and backgrounds
• Willingness to work the significant hours associated with the warehouse industry including nights and weekends if required
• MVR must be insurable.
Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance available along with 401k, Paid Vacation, and Paid Sick Leave.
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled