TravelCenters of America Inventory Control Employee in Commerce City, Colorado
Inventory Control EmployeeinCommerce City, COatTravelCenters of America
Date Posted: 4/5/2021
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Commerce City, CO
Job Type: Truck Service
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 4/5/2021
Inventory Control Employee (ICE)
Are you excited to work with a company that will reward your hard work and dedication? Are you looking for a company that provides education and opportunities for career growth and personal development? At TravelCenters (TA/Petro/TA-Express), we provide you with the tools and training you need to be successful and grow within our industry leading truck service team.
We are now looking for an Inventory Control Employee (ICE) to join our team! Our Truck Service team is comprised of nearly 3,000 highly skilled technicians and spans coast to coast. With over 225 locations across the country, TA Truck Service has a solid foundation and a forward thinking vision. The ICE assists the Shop Management Team with inventory management. You would complete cycle counts, check in orders, process inventory receipts and maintain and organize the parts room.
In this role, you can expect to:
• Work in a fun, trusting environment focused on providing great service where the expectations of the customer are exceeded
• Know and completely understand the day-to-day operation of all computer systems in the Shop Profit Center and operate POS systems properly and efficiently
• Implement the Full, Clean and Straight (FCS) policy in the Truck Service retail area
• Reviews Work Orders from previous shift(s) for accuracy and completeness
• Process Purchase Orders and Requests for Documentation (DRs), Reconcile invoices for payment, research negative on hand inventory discrepancies, research charge backs and process inventory adjustments
• Assist in taking inventory, inventory cycle counting, ordering, receiving, marking (PLU Number) and storing merchandise; Process inventory transfers including warranty work
• Maximize the Truck Service Department’s profitability by building and maintaining a strong loyal customer base within company policies.
What we’d like to see:
• A dedicated individual who works well with others and is excited to be part of our team!
• High School Diploma or GED
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and some holidays in interior and exterior conditions
• Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks with or without accommodation
With us, you’ll enjoy:
• Competitive wages
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• 401(k) with a company match
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• On-site meal discounts
• A wide variety of discounts on technology, travel, food and fuel
• Opportunity for growth and advancement with company paid training
This job description does not list all duties for this position. TA Operating LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States required.