DXC Technology Call Center Manager in Denver, Colorado
• Direct supervision of hourly production employees and team leaders. Monitor work performance, maintain appropriate records, prepare and conduct performance evaluations.
• Address all performance related issues both timely and effectively.
• Support and participate in continuous improvement activities
• Work closely with team leaders to ensure their development and that they have all the necessary tools to complete their job.
• Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
• Recommends or initiates personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, discharges and disciplinary measures.
• Maintains time and attendance records as well as personnel files and performance records
• Research, troubleshoot problems, and corrective actions to allow continuous improvement.
• Perform other assignments as required
• 3 -5 years Call Center Experience
• Knowledge of Avaya, CTMS, CTN’s, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Teams
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
• Must be self-motivator and self-starter
• Focus on quality and customer service
• Exceptional listening and analytical skills
• Solid time management skills
• Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
• Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
• Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• A passion for serving customers and a personal commitment to following through in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities