Cisco Collaboration Architect (Colorado) in Denver, Colorado
What You'll Do
We are seeking a Customer Delivery Consulting Engineer experienced supporting Cisco Contact Center and Voice solutions in a complex enterprise organization and motivated to work with our most strategic and impactful customers in support of their aggressive transformation agendas. We are "Cisco's Face to the Customer," working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments. A seasoned mix of broad Collaboration and Voice solution expertise, as well as excellent communication and consulting skills, has well-positioned this Cisco team making us trusted advisors capable of building solid, long-term relationships with our customers.
As a Customer Delivery Consulting Engineer who specializes in Contact Center Solutions, you will support our customers development of complex designs, assist with the implementation of Cisco leading edge technologies, and provide optimization services to one Cisco's largest customers in the United States.
Who You'll Work With
Our team provides the leading solutions and architectures to customers - along with cutting edge consulting to ensure customer success. Our team members work collaboratively and together to deliver business outcomes to our customers, along with the resources to ensure personal and professional growth. Our highly certified and talented engineers are guided through mission-critical delivery projects for our customers by the Service Delivery Leads.
Who You Are
The role of a Collaboration Consulting Engineer helps design and implement best in class Collaboration Products on Cisco's proven Customer Collaboration infrastructure and architecture for Fortune 500 customers
Core Tasks, Activities and Responsibilities
- Expert level knowledge in platform area specific knowledge to customer space and more key areas of Collaboration: Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Cisco Voice Portal (CVP), Webex Contact Center Enterprise (WCCE), Webex Contact Center (WCC)Business Video (BV), Webex Cloud
- Leads design workshops
- Leverages and contributes to Virtual Teams and creates new ideas and approaches to solve specific customer or delivery problems.
- Shares knowledge with customer related to troubleshooting (teach how to fish).
- Acts as a focal point for most complex network problem resolution.
- Works extensively with clients, Account Team and Cisco resources on developing a strategy and the deployment of most complex services and required Network Support Systems
- Ability to identify and communicate network issues
- Develops business relationships internally and externally to achieve mutually beneficial business outcomes. Example: attend account planning sessions, weekly meetings, quarterly business reviews etc.
- Influences others.
- Participates on escalation aliases/mailers where applicable.
- Supports change, and adapt quickly to maintain and enhance effectiveness.
- Supports delivery of service program to major accounts
- Collaborate proactively with other NCE's to ensure optimal use of resource to meet customer needs.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in an unstructured environment.
- BS in Computer Software preferred.
- 4-6 years of network engineer supporting Cisco Collaboration technology experience required.
- Excellent consulting and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of data and voice networks
- Traditional voice technology experience
- Experience presenting to customers.
- Strong knowledge of Contact Center Collaboration products in a minimum of three (3) key areas: Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Webex Contact Center Enterprise (WCCE), Webex Contact Center (WCC)Business Video (BV), Webex Cloud, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unified Communication Manager - Cloud (UCM-C), Cisco Unity Connection (CUC), Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
- CCIE highly preferred.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
- Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.