GCC Technologies LLC Contract Specialist (DOI) in Denver, Colorado
GCC Technologies, founded in 1997 with headquarters in Oakland, Maryland, is a fast growing service-disabled Veteran owned Small Business and HUBZone company with an outstanding record of performance providing more effective and efficient acquisition, business process, administrative and security services to multiple federal agencies. GCC was recently ISO certified under ISO 9001:2015.
GCC Technologies is in need of Contract Specialists to support a proposed contract in Denver, CO supporting the Dept of Interior.
Able to provide pre-award functions, price and cost analysis, preparation of award documents and supporting documentation, contract administration, and other related non-inherently governmental functions. Must be thoroughly familiar and proficient in the use of commercial software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Conducts acquisition planning and market research.
- Together with project team and Small Business Specialist, determines contract type, and area of solicitation.
- Considers all possible set-asides in conjunction with local socioeconomic and small business goals.
- Prepares other required pre-solicitation documentation.
- Prepares and posts FedBizOpps advertisement.
- Prepares and issues solicitations, Requests for Proposals/Quotes and amendments.
- Works with project team to address questions.
- Receives, records, and reviews proposals/quotes for responsiveness.
- Coordinates technical evaluation panels.
- Participates in and assists the Contracting Officer in all source selection activities and best value tradeoff evaluations.
- Prepares for and participates in negotiations; performs cost and/or price analyses; documents source selection activities; and determines fair and reasonable pricing.
- Obtains certified and other than certified cost and pricing data as required.
- Processes contract awards for government Contracting Officer signature.
- Prepares and distributes award packages and announcements
- Performs contract administration.
- Maintains official contract file (all files are electronic).
- Resolves payment issues; reviews payroll reports against DOL wage determinations; issues general correspondence and memoranda; and addresses general contract administration questions
- Processes modifications.
- Obtains and evaluates contractor proposals, participates and documents negotiations, prepares modifications with supporting documents for signature by the government Contracting Officer
- Prepares closeout documents
- (Minimum acceptable education & training, skills, and work experience):
- Minimum Experience: 5 years Federal Government Contracting experience with the performance requirements for this position.
- 2 years government construction contracting experience preferred and will receive a higher rating.
- 2 years architect-engineer services contracting experience preferred and will receive a higher rating. Education:
24 Business credit hours, Bachelor’s Degree preferred. DAWIA or FAC-C Level II or III certification (preferred)
GCC Technologies LLC is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.
GCC Technologies LLC also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. VETS encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Contract Specialist (DOI)
Date Posted: 8/6/2019
Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Full-Time Regular