GCC Technologies LLC Contract Specialist in Denver, Colorado
GCC Technologies, founded in 1997 with headquarters in Oakland, Maryland, is a fast growing service-disabled Veteran owned Small Business and HUBZone company with an outstanding record of performance providing more effective and efficient acquisition, business process, administrative and security services to multiple federal agencies. GCC was recently ISO certified under ISO 9001:2015.
GCC Technologies is in need of Contract Specialists to support an active contract in Denver, CO supporting the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
Contract Specialist has general knowledge in his/her field of expertise, including applicable instructions, regulations and law, and performs daily work assignments with little to no supervision. Possess a basic understanding of organization and contents of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and agency specific regulations. The Contract Specialist has a basic understanding of various contract types, and is knowledgeable of the process required to issue a contract or order for services or equipment.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must have Program Office experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives
- Pre-award roles include analysis of requirement, recommendations for revisions to the statement of work or specifications, determination of type of contract, milestones and procurement plan.
- Post award roles include contract administration, performance termination actions, negotiation of termination settlements and closeout.
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred
- 5+ years of experience required, with a minimum of 3 years supporting a Federal Government Agency. Additional work experience may substitute for degree
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Additional certifications such as; DAWIA, FAC or Master Certificate is preferred.
- Must have Cradle to Grave contracting experience.
- Prism experience required
GCC Technologies LLC is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action. GCC Technologies LLC also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. VETS encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Contract Specialist
Date Posted: 4/22/2019
Location: Denver, CO
Min Salary: $85,000.00
Max Salary: $90,000.00
Job Type: Full-Time Regular