Fluor Critical Facilities Technicians (Electrician) in Denver, Colorado
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
Performs a variety of electrical trade functions such as the installation, maintenance, or repair of equipment for the generation, distribution, or utilization of electric energy.
Work involves most of the following:
• Installing or repairing any of a variety of electrical equipment such as generators, transformers, switchboards, controllers, circuit breakers, motors, heating units, conduit systems, or other transmission equipment
• Working from schematics, blueprints, drawings, layouts, or other specifications, locating and diagnosing trouble in the electrical system or equipment, working standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment, and using a variety of electrician's hand tools and measuring and testing instruments.
• In general, the work of the maintenance electrician requires rounded training and experience usually acquired through a formal apprenticeship or equivalent training and experience.
• Position requires rotating shift schedule in support of 24hr x 7d facility.
• Secondary responsibilities installation of communications components and cabling infrastructures and other construction trades as deemed necessary.
• Must be able to work multiple shifts, weekends and holidays
Salary Rate: $31.90 to $38.80/hour + Fringe
Fluor is proud to offer industry leading benefits program that includes access to the following;
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Portable Term Life
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Basic Employee Life Insurance
Life Assistance Program
401(k) with matching program
Supplemental voluntary programs
Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act will comply with the statute requirements.
Job ID: 127022BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.