Robert Half International Digital Media Buyer | Paid Social in DENVER, Colorado
TCG is partnering with a growing digital agency in Denver on their search for a Digital Media Buyer with an emphasis on paid social. This is an exciting opportunity to join a talented media team and work on one of the agency’s biggest clients. You will be responsible for executing high profile and complex paid social and display campaigns. As a Media Buyer, you will be working with media planners on clients’ strategy, ongoing planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, media, business, or related field
• 2+ years of digital media buying (paid social and display/video) experience in a digital agency setting
• Campaign management experience on Facebook, YouTube, Display & Video 360, Sizmek, Amazon DSP
• Advertising product knowledge (ad types, targeting, and tracking capabilities) on social media and display platforms
• Experience managing client budgets of at least $250K/month
• Experience with ad servers such as Google Campaign Manager
• Familiar with different types of buying: prospecting and retargeting models
• Familiar with different attribution models: last touch, rules-based, and data-driven
• Client facing experience
• Ad certifications are highly desired
If you meet the minimum requirements listed above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / Yearly
Location: DENVER, CO
Date Posted: December 4, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00610-0011607732
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing