TEKsystems Front End Software Engineer in Denver, Colorado
The Front-End Developer is primarily responsible for working with our frontend develop team in building and maintaining all of the user-facing components of the Circulation framework. Our frontend is built in React and interacts with a Python/Django BE.
• If you are our ideal candidate, the platform you'll be improving is open to authorized users only, including hospitals, health and medical care centers who each designate multiple users to manage non-emergency medical transportation(NEMT) for their patients.
• As you steer, you will help with sprint planning and translating business requirements into technical specifications.
• You will also mentor junior developers and participate in code reviews
• Add more metrics/visualizations to the analytics page
• Optimize the framework for mobile devices
• Implement workflows for different organization types
• Customer a rider-facing version of the platform
Top Skills Details:
1.) 3-8 years in React Native development (recently using Typescript) within JEE
2.) Exposure to React interacting within Python/Django BE
4.) 2 years in senior role or borderline lead capabilities.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 3+ years of relevant experience in business analytics
• 3+ years of front-end development experience
• Experience with HTML & CSS
• Experience interacting with Restful API's
• 1+ year in a senior development or lead type role
• Experience leading/managing development projects
• Experience with testing solutions such as mocha or selenium
• Experience with Cordova and mobile optimization
• A strong understanding of UX best practices
• Experience with Python/Django
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.