Victory Packaging General Production - Denver,CO in Denver, Colorado
Come grow with a company committed to supporting their employees, customers, and communities . Be a part of global supply chain helping customers meet their paper packaging needs in response to the current pandemic .
What we offer:
· We provide a work environment committed to safety
· We have a corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· We offer stable work hours and pay – starting at $18.20/hour - $18.95/hour depending on shift
o Bonus Eligible - No
· WestRock offers a variety of benefits and group health insurance options, the premium costs of which are currently shared by employees and WestRock (health, dental, vision, disability, flexible spending account, HSA, life insurance, paid time off, employee assistance program, pension, matching 401K).
· Support the successful operation of a fast-paced packaging manufacturing facility
· Primary duties include:
o Safely performing a wide range of tasks to operate manufacturing machinery
o Perform quality checks
o Produce a product meeting customer specifications and expectations
· This position is an exciting opportunity to lean all aspects of a corrugated container facility and become qualified to perform any position! This expands your knowledge of the plant and allows your more options in determining your career path forward.
What you need to succeed:
· Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions, and perform other duties as assigned
· Ability to work safely, maintain a clean and safe work environment, and comply with all safety regulations
· Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills
· Ability to lift, push and/or pull 50 lbs., stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift
· Flexibility to work 1 st , 2 nd , or 3 rd shifts; required to work daily overtime and weekends as needed
· High school diploma or equivalent