Albertsons Inventory Clerk - Manufacturing in DENVER, Colorado
Albertsons Safeway is working to become the favorite food and drug retailer in every market it serves. The organization includes 2,230 stores, 27 distribution facilities and 19 manufacturing plants with over 250,000 employees across 34 states and the District of Columbia. The company is privately owned with supermarkets across the country that include: Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Carrs, ACME, Jewel-Osco, Lucky, Shaw's, Star Market, Super Saver, United Supermarkets, Market Street and Amigos.
The Milk Plant has an opening for a Inventory Clerk. Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Basic Purpose and Function: Conducts physical inventory counts of all Finished Goods, Packaging and Ingredients. Researches, reports discrepancies and prepares daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Compares and reconciles physical inventory counts to those maintained in the inventory system every period.
- Reconciles physical and financial inventories in M3.
- Completes necessary system maintenance to ensure accurate inventory accountability
- Finalize all required cycle count documentation with appropriate signatures
- Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies and reports them to appropriate managers.
- Recap cycle count loss or gains weekly to Plant Manager / Production Manager / Plant Office Supervisor
- Reviews and monitors daily reports including; Negative Report, Production Report, Cycle Count History, Measures
- Process Inventory adjustments
- Reviewing all sales orders completed
- Ensure inventory process is complete for each monthly cycle count
- Run completed cycle count period end reports
- Assist with general office duties including back up for other office staff for vacations and absences
- Assist with greeting visitors that come to the front office and ensure GMP policies are enforced prior to entering the plant
- Other duties as assigned
- May need to work 1 Saturday or Sunday a month to comply with Month End Federal Order Inventory
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy in counting with multiple layers and varying cases per layer.
- Proven problem-solving abilities, math, and analytical skills. 10- key calculator skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Must be well organized, flexible, strong attendance record and able to handle multiple assignments with minimal direct supervision
- Must have great customer service skills
- Have strong verbal and written skills
- Exceptional phone and email etiquette
- Must have experience with Cycle counting/inventory
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, walk to various locations in the warehouse facility, move rapidly, end, stoop, and twist and turn frequently. Manual dexterity and good hand-eye coordination are necessary
- There will be extended periods of time in cold box doing inventories.
- Will be around dairy products
- Some lifting of product cases required
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies LLC. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. And a diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies LLC policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled