DCP Midstream IT Developer V in Denver, Colorado
About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
This role serves as a technical application administrator capable of leading teams delivering and maintaining quality, dynamic, scalable and secure code or system configurations. Must ensure supportable services and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and a wide set of responsibilities across the team. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to translate requirements into effective and efficient solutions. Responsible for developing and/or following standards, policies and procedures; has strong testing, troubleshooting and support skills.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Drives development teams and delivers clean, secure, testable, maintainable, reusable, well-documented code or system configurations; leads regular code reviews, seeks ways to optimize team effectiveness
- Drives the development of and adherence to standards for unit-testing of code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability; ensuring optimum effectiveness & efficiency
- Seeks methods and ideas to optimize applications for performance, scalability, security and a better user experience; researches and suggests new tools and technologies that are fit for purpose
- Drives interactions with IT or product stakeholders to define and fine-tune requirements; facilitates teamwork and collaboration with others in or out of IT.
- Drives Governance ensuring success of cross-functional teams; works closely with members on prioritization of issues, identifies and offers value solution opportunities and provides mentoring on operational excellence and continuous product/process improvement.
- Leads code development efforts, enterprise development standards, patterns and practices. Ensures proper team code reviews and processes are followed.
- Leads and/or manages medium to complex scale projects to develop and support quality enterprise solutions
- Mentors and guide team members, serves as a role model and leads by example
- Proactively seeks ways to discover, evaluate, and implement new tools and technologies to maximize development efficiency
Ensures teams follow Agile development methodology and DevOps practices
Must have a minimum of 8 years’experience (preferably 10-20) as an ERP Application Administrator either withcloud or on-premises applications
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degreeor Equivalent Training/Experience
- Extensive experience in allphases of support and development including PeopleSoft, Oracle, integrations,scheduling, etc.
- Consult withinfrastructure teams, applications teams, data architect, security architects,and strategic partners to create an Enterprise Architecture to accommodate thebusiness strategy.
- Lead the creation andevolution of a technology roadmap that defines current technical architectures,future architectures, and the evolution for transition for all projects
- Experience performing systemadministration (support, security, analysis, design, implementation,maintenance, backups, troubleshooting, etc.) for multiple applications includingData Archive, Integrations, etc. is required
- Can proactively collaboratewith IT analysts and business stakeholders to understand and refine functionalrequirements and translate these to technical designs and specifications
- Experience with 24x7 support ofERP and cloud applications including issue resolution, troubleshooting, enduser documentation, and training required
- Experience integratingdata from a multitude of platforms with other enterprise applications is a plus
- Ensure all technicaldecisions result in coherent system designs that use the most effectivemethods, tools, and technologies.
- Investigate newtechnologies and tool capabilities, and develop business driven plans toleverage these capabilities where there is sufficient business benefit
- Help identify organizationalrequirements for the resources, structures and cultural changes necessary tosupport the enterprise architecture
- Experiencewith PeopleSoft, Fusion, Oracle, Microsoft SQLServer, Taleo is a plus
- Experience working in the Oil and Gas Domain is stronglypreferred
- Must have a broad, technical ITbackground with strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Must have strong communicationand collaboration skills
It has been and willcontinue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against anyemployee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion,national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genderexpression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status
Job: Information Technology
Title: IT Developer V
Requisition ID: 18000942