Kelly Services Job Oppotunity -UI Engineer IV - Denver CO in Denver, Colorado
Kelly Services is seeking a UI Engineer for a leading commercial data and analytics company in Denver CO.
Job Title: UI Engineer IV
Location: Denver CO 80222 (Local candidates or Candidates willing to relocate at their own expense)
Type: Contract (W2) - Temp to Permanent
Length: 3 months
Pay: $65-$70/HR ( This role may have the potential to convert to full time for the right candidate. Conversion salary will range between $110k - $125k depending on skill level and experience.)
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER with EMPHASIS in UI DEVELOPMENT
The UI Developer will play a key role in the development and maintenance of commercial software product(s) in building reliable, testable, scalable and high-performing enterprise class web applications for our global Fortune 500 customers. The successful candidate must be able to design, develop and automate the testing of responsive, front-end user interfaces across multiple browsers.
You will work with all software product development disciplines (including UX, engineering, architecture, product owners, testers and analysts) to develop and maintain solutions that meet the needs of the business, utilizing industry standard best practices and modern software engineering techniques.
Some key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Design, code, test and debug UI enhancements for commercial software product(s)
• Partner with our UX team in the implementation of complex UI designs
• Drive maintainable and reusable solutions that are both secure and adhering to acceptable performance benchmarks
• Embrace, implement and evangelize test automation as part of the fabric of the team
• Conduct code reviews for peers and/or junior team members
• Participle in the evaluation of emerging technology and tools
• Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of relevant hands-on experience in full User Interface development.
• Must understand and have practiced UCD (user-centered design) concepts
• Experience with the latest ASP.NET 5, MVC and Web Pages
• Applied knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Angular 2+, Data Tables, TypeScript and JQuery is required
• Experience in responsive web application development (RWD) is required.
• Excellent applied knowledge in writing cross-browser compatible code (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
• Must be a creative and independent thinker who can work effectively in a team environment.
• Experience implementing a well architected, componentized front end system.
• Experience with unit and system testing frameworks and techniques (e.g. Jasmine)
• Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS), multi-tenancy application development
• Experience with browser-based web applications delivered over the Internet that support high-volume user concurrency
• Experience using Agile Scrum software development life cycle is a MUST.
• Experience using source control management tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Excellent organizational skills, multitasking ability and proven analytical, methodical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
• Excellent verbal and writing skills, including the ability to research, design, and write new documentation, as well as to maintain and improve existing material
• Experience working for a national or global commercial software product company requiring software product usage and high availability in a 24/7/365 model.
• Experience working with globally distributed business stakeholders and engineering teams
• Experience working with collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Confluence and JIRA
• Experience working in a large, fast-paced project environment
• Strong work ethic is a must
• Proactive: Must be willing to seek out information and solutions that are pertinent to their responsibilities and key to their delivery
• Must be willing to remediate code written by others
• Team player attitude with a focus on the success of the team is a MUST
• Must be able to work in a structured development environment and follow coding standards and design patterns.
• Proactively collaborates with other teams/team members (UX, Enterprise Architecture, Quality Assurance, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Information Security, regional teams) across global time zones with the upmost professionalism, tact and resolve
• Experience with Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development is preferred.
• Experience developing applications requiring internationalization and localization for global markets is preferred.
* If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! *
For quick inquiries, feel free to CHAT LIVE WITH ME NOW ! (8am – 5pm CST)
Shazneen Irani | Professional Technical Recruiter | email@example.com
Kelly Services, Inc. | kellyservices.com
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.