ManTech Junior Cyber Security Analyst in Denver, Colorado
Entering ManTech s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor s and Master s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Junior Cyber Security Analyst to join our team in the Denver, CO area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assists with providing detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber-attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities.
· Assists with performing security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise.
· Assists with tracking and documenting cyber incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
· Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in related field
· Minimum/General Experience: 0-2 years of related experience
· Experience working in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
· Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
· CNDSP-A (GCIA, GCIH, or CEH) or CNDSP-IR (GCIH, CSIH, or CEH) certification desired
· IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification desired
Demonstrated technical experience:
· Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems.
· Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies.
· Working knowledge of database and operating system security.
· Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
· Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
· Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
· Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a CI polygraph.
Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience. Minimum of six months experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.