Huron Consulting Group Master Data Management Senior Architect in Denver, Colorado
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with a number of industries to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to navigate financial disruption.
As a leader in technology implementations – from on-premise software to multi-year cloud-based enterprise-wide deployments, we have significant Oracle and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. Our expertise in full-service enterprise performance management (EPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), business intelligence and analytics, customer relationship management (CRM), and data management services helps drive results and creates a competitive advantage. Huron is a Platinum level member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), a Workday Services Partner, and a Gold level consulting partner with Salesforce.com.
You’ll deliver technology and analytic solutions that enable organizations to manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client or stakeholder experience.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
The Master Data Management Senior Architect will provide technical leadership and hands-on delivery for all aspects of Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) implementation projects and MDM Software as a Service (SaaS) provisioning and operations. In addition, this position will provide MDM technical insight as part of Data Management and Analytics Advisory Services.
For MDM implementation projects:
• Provide technical insights and participation in sales cycles
• Create detailed technical implementation plans
• Lead, facilitate or deliver all technical phases of the project
• Mentor and manage technical delivery team including providing guidance on training needs
• Assemble and standardize best practices, reusable components, and accelerators for MDM implementations
For Software as a Service (SaaS):
• Provide technical insights and leadership for the establishment and maintenance of the SaaS ecosystem for MDM services
• Establish baseline SLAs for MDM services
• Establish operational standards, policies and procedures required to meet baseline SLAs
• Participate in staffing design and management
• Establish defect capture, tracking, communication, and resolution procedures
• Provide recommendations for remediation and improvements of current performance issues
• Prioritize and execute on performance tuning opportunities and operationalize ongoing performance monitoring of MDM ecosystem to enable baseline service level thresholds
• Assemble and standardize best practices for MDM SaaS
• Establish and utilize a Continuous Improvement process for SaaS operations
For advisory services such as Data Management and Analytics assessments:
• Participate in workshops and provide technical leadership and insights
• Develop technical deliverables
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Four to six years of Informatica MDM technical leadership, project delivery, and technical mentorship
• Six to 10 years of experience in master data management and data governance disciplines including metadata management; data quality analysis; data quality remediation; data profiling and data lineage
• Highly proficient to expert with Informatica Multidomain MDM and at least one of the following: Customer 360, Product 360, Supplier 360, and Reference 360
• Proficient with Informatica Velocity and other project management methodologies
• Proficient with project financial management and C-suite client relationship management
• Proficient with Microsoft Office desktop tools (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Experience with Informatica Data Quality, Data Privacy Management, Data Masking, Enterprise Data Catalog, and Axon a plus
• Informatica data management applications experience a plus (i.e. IICS, PowerCenter)
• Experience with Informatica MDM, DG and DQ competitor software a plus
• Database experience a plus (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server)
• Data Governance organizational and operational design and implementation experience a plus
Successful Candidates Will Possess The Following:
Motivated, self-starter with ability to learn quickly
Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including ability to translate across various lines of business
Demonstrated ability to lead and deliver complex Informatica MDM projects
Demonstrated ability to manage ongoing operations of complex Informatica MDM production environments
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with strategic focus
Aptitude to communicate complex technical issues to users with little technical background/expertise
Strong knowledge and understanding of market-leading technologies as they pertain to MDM
Knowledge of and experience with data governance, metadata management (lineage, taxonomies, aliases, etc.), data quality, and data architecture
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 7066