Frontier Airlines Planner, Maintenance in Denver, Colorado
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 60 destinations in the United States, Dominican Republic, Cuba, and Mexico on more than 270 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2015 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
Analyze routing and create a plan to accomplish scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance for the entire fleet. Compile information and plan workloads to expedite the maintenance and repair of the aircraft fleet. Provide daily audits of work package, 10-day out reports and ensure that aircraft have not over-flown any FAA requirements
- Plan work performed by Frontier and non-Frontier maintenance stations. This plan includes 60, 30, 10 day (routing board) review and current planning requirements for all routine and non-routine tasks.
- Update the Scheduled Overnight Maintenance sheet including man-hours
- Review assigned A/C RON maintenance in TRAX and ensure all upcoming tasks are planned
- Assign all MEL/CDL/NEF to work packages at the earliest opportunity
- Assign all TDI’s to work packages within their time requirements
- Coordinate, implement and participate through a daily call with all F9 maintenance facilities, schedule RON workload, including all special maintenance visits
- Schedule work of time-controlled parts in a timely manner without disrupting supply availability.
- Coordinate with Material Services and AOG (Buyer/Purchasing) to ensure required parts arrive to comply with scheduled or unscheduled maintenance
- Verify parts needed to accomplish workload scheduled are in stock; request parts as required
- Plan and coordinate the allocation of daily workload for efficient use of staff, skill level, and space
- Interface/coordinate maintenance activates with SOC, MCC and maintenance stations
- Monitor and update the A-Check calendar
- Audit completed work package data and paperwork to ensure all required checks are completed.
- Post Complete work packages in FMIS
- Schedule engineering documents, (EOs, EAs, and FCDs)
- Notify management immediately of discrepancies or any over flown FAA requirements/scheduled task.
- Audit completed work packages for deferred work
- Organize nightly work packages by aircraft to ensure completion of maintenance workload
- Train, and motivate co-workers
- Support and help maintain coverage during vacation, holiday and sick time
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor of maintenance planning
- Vol. SD Maintain familiarization with the training requirements necessary as defined in the GMM and ensure training is current prior to performing the functions and tasks of this position
*Job Requirements: *
High school diploma or GED
- Preferred – FAA A&P; license
- Preferred – One year heavy maintenance or line maintenance experience
- Preferred — One year of airline operations experience, specifically in a maintenance environment
- Preferred — Experience with maintenance planning software or software related to planning or scheduling maintenance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in typing skills
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, etc).
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust,
- Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.