American Leak Detection, Inc Pool Leak Detection Specialist in Denver, Colorado
To perform leak detection and repair on pools and/or spas. This may include, but not limited to detecting all types of leaks in pools and/or spas, including plumbing leaks under deck as well as structural leaks. Perform all duties while maintaining our business objective to provide excellent customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include, but not limited to:
- Good working knowledge of all aspects of pool operation and construction.
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Repetitive motion to include, but not limited to: bending, reaching, squatting
- Must be comfortable in water (all depths)
- Operation of various hand tools & power tools that are regularly used in the industry.
- Perform various repairs with the ability to patch back proficiently to include, but not limited to: under deck, in dirt
- Keep work sites and company vehicle clean.
- Compose and type routine correspondence as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Active Listening: Give the customer full attention
- Strong customer service skills
- Each service call must be handled promptly, and in a way that positively maintains our organization’s excellent reputation
- Regular attendance and promptness
- Responsibilities occasionally may require an adjusted work schedule or overtime in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, strong writing, analytical and creative skills.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and proficiency in business vocabulary to effectively represent the company
High School Diploma or GED
- The ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals with good grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts, interest rates, and percentages. The ability to apply basic math concepts.
- Ability to solve practical problems while dealing with a variety of variables
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
Valid driver’s license
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works outside in many different elements. Odors may be present. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Safety policies are adhered to.
- Frequently work with unscheduled interruptions.
- Outdoor environment with exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations and temperature changes.
- Distance driving (when applicable)