The Arcanum Group Remote Contract Specialist in Denver, Colorado
The Arcanum Group is searching for an experienced Construction Contract Specialist to support our client located in Lakewood, Colorado remotely. The Construction Contract Specialist will responsible for the full range of pre-award and post-award functions, e.g., acquisition planning, requirements development, solicitation preparation, price/cost analysis, negotiation, administration, termination and contract closeout utilizing Federal Acquisition Regulations.
· Conducts pre-award duties such as acquisition planning, market research, determination of contract type, and area of solicitation, prepares required pre-solicitation documentation, issues solicitations, receives, records, and reviews proposals/quotes for responsiveness, coordinates technical evaluation panels, participates in and assists the Contracting Officer in all source selection activities and best value tradeoff evaluations.
· Prepares for and participates in negotiations; performs cost and/or price analyses; documents source selection activities; and determines fair and reasonable pricing.
· Obtains certified and other than certified cost and pricing data as required.
· Processes contract awards for government Contracting Officer signature and prepares and distributes award packages and announcements.
· Performs contract administration. Maintains official contract file (all files are electronic). Resolves payment issues; reviews payroll reports against DOL wage determinations; issues general correspondence and memoranda; and addresses general contract administration questions.
· Processes modifications. Obtains and evaluates contractor proposals, participates and documents negotiations, prepares modifications with supporting documents for signature by the government Contracting Officer.
· Prepares closeout documents.
· 24 Business College Credit Hours, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 8 years Federal Government “cradle to grave” contracting experience directly supporting a Federal Government agency with 2 years Federal construction contracting or 2 years architect-engineer services contracting experience
· Travel will be required on a quarterly basis.
THE ARCANUM GROUP
Founded by family.
David and Anne Waters founded The Arcanum Group in 2001 and have led its development into the trusted provider of government technology and program solutions it is today.
Committed to the well-being of employees and their families.
The Arcanum Group invests in the professional and personal well-being of our employees and their families. When we are all well-cared for, we are able to work hard together toward success for our clients and for ourselves.
Dedicated to Veterans.
As an Air Force Veteran, David Waters and all of The Arcanum Group are dedicated to serving the Veteran community. Our Hire Vets First program shows preference for U.S. military veterans and their family members.
The Arcanum Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.