Broadridge Financial Solutions Senior QA Application/Production Support Analyst (JR1018921) in Denver, Colorado
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR) (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/br?ltr=1) , a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
Are you looking for a job in a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! We’re seeking a Senior Application/Technical Support Analyst to join our stellar team. You will have the opportunity to work with our groundbreaking products while supporting Broadridge’s top tier clients.
You will diagnose and resolve critical production issues impacting clients.
Resolve specific coding issues prior to escalating to Development.
You'll prepare detailed specifications from which application and system alerts can be written to help isolate production issues.
You will conduct code monitoring and alert scripts to automate system alerts in Production and QA environments.
Responsible for analyzing and revising existing systems logic difficulties and documentation when vital.
You will devise or modify procedures to tackle problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
Perform monitoring of all production systems.
You'll review application and system log files to determine root cause of problems.
Craft and develop new monitoring alerts, coordinating with the company standard tools.
Write detailed specifications for alerts, following established software release procedures.
You'll conduct root cause analysis for Severity 1 outages in coordination with support and development teams
Drive continuous process improvement for the department.
Interface and build relationships with all teams.
Provide client communication for technology issues
Conduct technical research with updates to the knowledge base.
Develop application, infrastructure, and data flow documentation for production systems
Analyzes and resolves production problems. Examines information to identify the most critical components. Identifies trends,
inconsistencies and impact
You should have 5+ years of experience in application support
You should have 10+ of experience with web technologies
You should have browser and UX troubleshooting experience
You should have experience working in a production environment
Ability to assess and prioritize incoming requests quickly and efficiently
Good understanding of networking technologies
Basic understanding of programming fundamentals
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to work remote with geographically diverse teams
College Degree or relative work experience
Knowledge of Java, Git, RDBMS, and JBoss
Financial industry experience
Salary: $67,200.00 - 120,400.00 USD Annual
This position is bonus eligible
Broadridge Financial Solutions offers a comprehensive benefits program to help you and your family protect your health and financial security.
· Medical – May be eligible to select from three medical plans including a Health Savings Account compatible plan
· Dental – May be eligible to select from three plans including certain orthodontia coverage
· Vision Insurance – May be eligible to select from a voluntary plan covering a full range of vision care services
· Health Savings Accounts – May be eligible to participate in a tax-advantaged savings account used for healthcare expenses
· Flexible Spending Accounts – Eligible to participate in a tax-advantaged spending accounts for healthcare and/or dependent daycare expenses
· Disability Insurance – Eligible for company provided Short-Term and core Long-Term disability insurance coverage with the option to purchase supplemental Long-Term disability insurance coverage, which provides income replacement for illness or injury
· Voluntary Insurance – Eligible to purchase certain additional insurance coverage like Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Group Accident and may be eligible to purchase a Personal Accident Insurance policy
· Life Insurance – May be eligible for basic term life coverage with the option to purchase additional supplemental life coverage
· Paid Time Off – Vacation, personal leave, sick leave, holidays, jury and bereavement leave
· Vacation Flex – Opportunity to purchase additional vacation time
· Retirement Saving Programs – Opportunity to participate in the Broadridge 401(k) Plan
· Educational Assistance – May be eligible for financial assistance for qualifying courses
· Employee Assistance Program – Eligible for short-term confidential counseling services
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com