Haynes Mechanical Systems Inc Service Technician - Denver in Denver, Colorado
At Haynes Mechanical Systems, we have spent over 52 years building a company that we can be proud of - a company that focuses on working together with our customers to provide solutions to their heating, ventilation and air conditioning needs.
We are a fast growing commercial HVAC, building automation and energy services company. Our culture is one that exemplifies achieving excellence in everything we do. We are collaborative and work towards the best result for our customers. Our culture is based on four ideals: family owned, focus on our associates, dedication to our customers, and continuous improvement.
Standard work days are M-F, with occasional on-call after hours. This position is expected to work in excess of 40 hours per week during periods of high demand periods
Competitive benefits package:
- 401K - Matched
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Provided Vehicle
- Gym and Fitness Reimbursement
- Taxi Vouchers
- And MORE!!
This position requires the individual to troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and install commercial HVAC and related equipment as assigned.The individual must also assume day to day coordination of specific agreements or projects as assigned to ensure contractual commitments are met in a timely, cost effective manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This job description gives an overview of the overall essential functions, competencies, skills, and abilities for the Service Technician role. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
- Able to respond to heavy workload of service calls in a professional manner.
- Communicates effectively with customers, regardless of their level of technical knowledge: can explain to customer the cause of their problem and the remedy; if problem has not been repaired, offers explanation of situation and recommended next steps.
- Able to follow and utilize troubleshooting guides to identify problems in a short period of time
- Consistently checks system operations and safety and limit controls before leaving job locations
- Ensures customers’ questions/concerns have been addressed before leaving the work site
- Uses proper tools and instruments while troubleshooting
- Incorporates solution techniques to assist other service representatives and helps resolve issues and customer problems
- Schedules arrival and departure with customers
- Communicates tactfully to offer suggestions if system problems are caused by the customer
- Demonstrates ability to determine priorities based on a call schedule, responding to inadvertent interruptions, carrying proper tools and materials, and scheduling vehicle maintenance
- Promptly and accurately completes all required paperwork
- Keeps supervisor and manager informed of new developments, changes, or customer complaints
- Completes service reports daily: obtains customer signature on all service reports
- Signs up for memberships and technical organizations to improve knowledge and skills
- Keeps technical knowledge current regarding equipment and concepts
- Searches out and reads applicable manuals
- Ability to troubleshoot HVAC components with built up systems and package units, which may include chiller air handler pump towers, cooling towers, controls systems, boilers, air handling systems, refrigeration and controls.
- Universally EPA Certified
- Minimum of 7 years experience with maintenance of commercial HVAC systems
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as required by the company’s insurance provider.
Keyword: Service Technician
From: Haynes Mechanical Systems Inc