SCRAM Alcohol Monitoring Systems Software Developer in Denver, Colorado
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Design, implement, unit test, and document enterprise class web-based applications using ASP.netCore MVC, C#, and Microsoft Azure SQL Server.
• Participate in design, review, and planning meetings.
• Ability to follow and improve processes.
• Participates as a member of an Agile Team. Iterate rapidly and work collaboratively with product owners, developers, QA, and other members of the development team.
• Partner with QA by writing unit tests for your code.
• Refactor applications to improve performance and maintainability.
• Estimate and implement changes to existing systems.
• Ensure site content and developed code complies with design standards, coding standards, practices and approaches.
• Work as a team to develop optimal solutions that meet customers and business needs.
• Support testing, deployment, and monitoring of applications.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
Microsoft certification a plus.
• General knowledge of other related technologies.
• Familiarity with SOLID Principals and Design Patterns are a plus.
• Proficiency with debugging, Git, and defect tracking.
• Two or more years’ experience designing and developing applications.
• Experience using Open Source Libraries.
• Experience developing enterprise web applications using Microsoft technologies.
• Experience working on developing backend API’s and a strong understanding of REST API design.
• Experience using Git.
• Experience with Visual Studio Team Services a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud based services a plus.
SKILLS / ABILITIES:
• Able to organize, prioritize and apply complex concepts to project tasks.
• Ability to find simple solutions for solving complex problems.
• Ability to develop Scalable, Secure, and High Performing Enterprise-Class applications.
• Willingness to learn, teach, and pay close attention to details.
• Ability to research, implement, and report in an articulate, professional manner.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Have organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
AMS IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keyword: Software Developer, ASP.netCDore MVC;C#
From: SCRAM Systems