Rose International INC Support Service Specialist in Denver, Colorado
Position Title: Support Service Specialist
Position Number: 300854
Location: Denver, CO
Desired Skill Set:
Customer Service, Office Skills, TRAC
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Site Services Specialist.
Location: Denver, CO 80223 United States
Duration: 2 Months
• Technical aptitude with printers, copy and postage machines and other office equipment. Good customer service skills. Good organization skills. Knowledge of FedEx shipping Knowledge of TRAC
• The employee would mainly work out of the warehouse right outside of our print center.
• They would handle accepting in and shipping out FedEx/UPS packages, unloading some pallets of items off of trailers that arrive.
• (This is rare but does happen from time to time.) Know how to use a Neopost postage meter.
• Know how to use a hand jack for moving pallets around.
• Basic knowledge of Word/Excel. We also use a program called TRAC for tracking packages.
• If any of your temps are familiar with this program then all the better.
• Comments/Special Instructions#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)