Ascentium Capital, LLC Technical Systems Analyst in Denver, Colorado
Ascentium Capital is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented, and adaptable Technical Systems Analyst to join our Technology Team based in Denver, CO.
In this role, you will support our back-end development team, which creates and maintains the automation behind one of the nation’s most sophisticated Equipment Financing platforms. You will serve as an intermediary between the development team and business partners, clarify and document business requirements, and assist in other tasks as needed to support the CIO and the Director of Software Engineering.
- Work closely with CIO to capture, clarify, and document project requirements.
- Manage relationships with external business partners and software vendors to deliver and support solutions.
- Triage support for data and back-end systems.
- Develop and execute test plans. Document objective evidence of meeting requirements.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of issues and ensure efficient resolution.
- Proactively provide process improvement suggestions and collaborate with Director of Software Engineering to set procedures, standards, and best practices.
- Support solutions delivery by ensuring that necessary follow-up items are unambiguous, communicated to all necessary parties, and tracked in JIRA.
- Participate in team meetings, including planning meetings, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
Type or Copy/Paste Requirements here
Keyword: Systems Analyst
From: Ascentium Capital, LLC