Fluor Telecommunications Technician (TS/SCI with Polygraph Required) in Denver, Colorado
* Must have an active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph*
The role of the Telecommunications Technician II is to install, support, and maintain in-house voice, data, and video equipment. This includes configuring, diagnosing, repairing, upgrading, and optimizing all telephone systems and services, voicemail and private branch exchange (PBX) communication systems, and video conferencing environments. The person will also analyze and resolve telecommunications circuit issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and assist all user needs.
• Perform complex installations, modifications, and repairs to more sophisticated telecommunication equipment, including PBX and voice mail systems
• Perform data backups on all telecommunication equipment
• Work with voice and data vendors to repair problems with telecommunication services
• Maintain a list of vendor contacts to ensure immediate response to any problem with voice or data facilities
• If supervising others, responsible for the safety of those being supervised; ensure compliance with established safety policies and procedures and the practice of safe work habits
• Maintain a customer service attitude
• Other duties as assigned
Salary Rate: $32.90 to $39.90/hour + Fringe
Fluor is proud to offer industry leading benefits program that includes access to the following;
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Portable Term Life
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Basic Employee Life Insurance
Life Assistance Program
401(k) with matching program
Supplemental voluntary programs
Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act will comply with the statute requirements.
Job ID: 125417BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.