Hostway UX/UI Software Developer in Denver, Colorado
NetNation, a division of Ntirety, is a leader in providing innovative, reliable and secure online solutions to SMBs through direct and indirect channels. NetNation delivers reliable, secure, and scalable online solutions to over 500,000 customers worldwide. NetNation has emerged as one of the largest private labeled SMB hosting solution providers in the world due to the company’s expertise in developing secure, multi-tenant hosting environments and is committed to providing SMB's with cost effective business solutions. NetNation’s core products include Domain Names, Web Hosting and Email, and other online applications such as backup and recovery, security and online presences builders. For more information about NetNation, please visit http://www.NetNation.com.
We are a passionate team, but we are small, so we seek someone that can roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. Our hope is that speaks to you! Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good. Because we believe that too.
Join the team at the forefront of this mission-critical industry.
Netnation is seeking experienced (Mid-Range) full stack or UX/UI Software Developers for a very fast expanding business segment. Applicant will work alongside a UX/UI designer and a full array of local and remote backend development teams. Creativity is important, as we believe that great ideas can come from anywhere not just the designer. The work schedule is very flexible and offers the ability to work from home full time at the moment (and part time once COVID passes). We are looking for people who are passionate about front-end software development focused on modern day practices for UX/UI.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Collaborate closely with designers and managers to bring features, designs and prototypes to life
· Develop improved workflows for existing and new technology
· Implement new user interface designs for existing and new technology
· Participate in concept development and design ideation as part of a small team
· Contribute to overall site stability, including code reviews, writing unit and integration tests
· Wire framing and UI prototyping
· Collaboration with DevOps and deployment automation
· Weekly calls for daily standup, Sprint Reviews, Story writing workshops and Sprint planning
· Work collaboratively with other engineers and utilize agile development practices
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· 3+ years of experience with modern, component-based frameworks like React, NextJS, VueJS, along with the ability to learn new web technologies
· Comfortable working with Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision, Figma and other industry-standard design applications
· A diverse portfolio of shipped work that demonstrates how you have used technology to create design solutions
· Interaction Design skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications expected to communicate design choices verbally on a business level
· A deep understanding of frontend web rendering processes and the ability to profile and optimize experiences to their fullest potential
· Experience in UX/UI concept generation, interaction models definition, user flows and design specs
· Interest in technology and curiosity around the future of UX/UI
· Working knowledge of both Linux and Windows in a software development setting.
· Experience using version/change control systems (GIT and Perforce)
NetNation, a division of Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
NetNation offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
NetNation thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.