CommonSpirit Health APPLICATION DEVELOPER II in ENGLEWOOD, Colorado
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Job Summary / Purpose
The Integration Developer II works with the business analysts and business stakeholders of the various programs and projects in order to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of revenue cycle or clinical interface technical solutions.
This position will analyze, design, and validate integration requirements for development and changes to business processes, policies, and information systems integration. The Integration Developer II implements and maintains interface technical solutions that enable the organization to achieve its integrations goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Reports to the Integration Development Manager.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
· Designs, develops, tests, implements, and maintains solutions with limited direction.
· Participates in support on-call rotations.
· Performs source code/versioning management function adhering to technical management guidelines.
· Leads and coordinates code/peer reviews of single facility or application focused development work to insure it aligns to the business and technical requirements.
· Provides administrative, application development, and unit testing for small to medium complex projects (and support issues) or functional areas of larger projects or programs.
· Provides application development services for support and projects that align to the software development life cycles, organizational governance policies, and industry best practices.
· Collaborates with application and project team(s) to define design and unit testing scenarios and scripts in alignment with business and system requirements.
· Participates in or Leads application development activities for a single functional area to achieve project objectives.
· Contribute to and maintain a thorough understanding of application standards, policies, and procedures.
· Ensures application development deliverables are completed on a time, budget, and quality.
· Researches and recommends appropriate application development best practices, and tools.
· Develop and applies business knowledge in one or more functional areas.
· Demonstrates potential leadership qualities through team motivation, coaching, and mentoring.
Benefits Include: Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Retirement Program, Disability Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Discount Programs, Life Insurance Plans, Worker Compensation, Dress for Your Day Policy, Voluntary Benefits.
Compensation Range: $32.08 to $41.70, hourly rates, annualized.
Required Education for Staff Job Levels
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Required Licensure and Certifications
- Rhapsody Professional or Expert Certification (preferred)
Required Minimum Experience
Requires at least 4 years development experience creating and maintaining interfaces or applications in a hospital or medical related industry.
Demonstrated capability with HL7 2.x and v3
Experience working with project life cycle and project management methodologies required.
Expert working knowledge of one or more data integration middleware products and/or technologies such as HL7 interface engine, Rhapsody interface engine, IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IBM MQ, Managed File Trader (Axway Synchrony MFT product suite preferred), SFTP/FTP scripting required.
Advanced working knowledge of Rhapsody development and troubleshooting.
Experience with Rhapsody creating custom mapping and filters.
Experience with Rhapsody SOAP/REST/SFTP routes, process, etc.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Strong working knowledge of one or more data integration middleware products and/or technologies such as HL7 interface engine - Rhapsody
Knowledge of HL7/XML/FHIR/EDI standards
PREFERRED Education and/or Experience
Strong working knowledge of Cerner Foreign System Interfaces/Open Engine, IBM, Axway MFT, and Cloverleaf, Rhapsody Professional or Expert Certification preferred.
Experience working with DICOM, X.12, HL7, HIPAA transactions sets, and EDI engines highly desired.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.
Job ID 2020-134834
Employment Type Full Time
Department Information Technology
Hours / Pay Period 80
Facility INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICE
Standard Hours Monday - Friday (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Work Schedule 8 Hour