Performance Food Group Buyer in Englewood, Colorado
Vistar Corporate (9002)
The Buyer position will include performing the following duties:
• Maintains multi line product replenishment from vendors and suppliers at competitive market pricing.
• Maintains adequate inventory levels to ensure superior service levels to customers and sales force through use of industry standard Best Practices procedures.
• Achieves established gross profit levels while maintaining a competitive cost basis through negotiation and relationship development.
• Interacts and communicates both written and verbally with sales force, customers and vendors in a timely and informative manner on market conditions, delivery schedules and product information.
• Works in an environment that requires team work and the ability to work independently to maintain required job parameters.
• Develops interpersonal relationships which encourage openness, candor and trust, both internally and externally.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
Address Line 1:
188 Inverness Drive West
Englewood, Colorado (CO)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy (http://pfgc.com/Policy) ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster (http://pfgc.com/Poster) and supplement (http://pfgc.com/Supplement) ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement (http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency) .
Must have experience with replenishment + forecasting
High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience
1 - 2 year purchasing experience or planning
Bachelor’s Degree: Business, supply chain or related area
2 - 4 Years purchasing or closely related area within foodservice industry
Vistar is the nation’s leading provider of candy, snacks, beverages, and other convenience and frozen foods. For more than four decades, Vistar has served customers spanning vending and coffee service distributors, theaters, big box retail stores, concessions, and the hospitality industry. Vistar operates more than 20 distribution centers and 11 Merchant’s Marts throughout the country.
Click Here for Benefits Information (https://pfgc.com/Careers.aspx#benefits)
$50-60k with 15% annual bonus potential