Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company Senior Software QA/Automation Engineer in Ft. Collins, Colorado
Senior Software QA/Automation Engineer Ft. Collins, Colorado
What you need to know about the job
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Primary Location:Ft. Collins, Colorado
Shift:No shift premium (United States of America)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT solutions to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for Senior GUI Automation Engineer to to join us! Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Senior Software QA/Automation Engineer to join us! In this amazing role, you will be responsible for testing and releasing of high quality full stack software tools. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our R&D team and work in areas of storage, filesystem, hyper converged solutions and analytics. You will drive the quality strategy including establishing best practices in order to ensure our software tools are of highest quality. If you have a track record in and a passion for software engineering, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
Nimble Storage Predictive Flash Platform delivers Data Velocity by closing the app-data gap. Experience absolute performance, non-stop availability, and cloud-like agility through predictive analytics and a unified flash fabric. Over 8,000 customers have deployed the Predictive Flash Platform as the foundation for on-premise private clouds, SaaS and managed services. If you have a track record in and a passion for software engineering, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
• Drive multiple project teams of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing strategy, evaluate, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions.
• Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
• Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
• Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization.
• Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent with at least 6 years of experience.
• Using software applications design tools and languages.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Software applications testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
• Experience testing APIs and databases like MySQL / SQL Server or any other relational DB
• Strong Automation experience using Python, Selenium or Java.
• Experience working in an agile scrum environment.
• Strong Knowledge in Storage domain, Hard disk characteristics and Storage Platform features.
• Ideal candidate: we are looking for a self-starter who is capable of building test infrastructure.
• Experience in Data Analytics is a plus
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status