MillerCoors Process Leader - Warehouse in Golden, Colorado
Process Leader - Warehouse
Date: Dec 29, 2020
Golden, CO, US
Requisition ID: 12935
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Process Leader working in Golden, CO, you will be part of the Warehouse Department in Brewery Operations. You will lead, coach, and motivate an operational team to ensure high quality products are produced safely and cost effectively.
This position reports to Unit Manager and works closely with 25-35 operators, an off-site warehouse crew, and Process Leaders in Packaging and Brewing.
• Supports brewery safety, sustainability, and environmental initiatives
• Ensures the team understands and adheres to the operational, quality and process standards
• Mentors, supports, and coaches team members on maintenance schedules and operator-based maintenance
• Responsible for building a winning team by leading team performance, talent, and career management and creating a culture of employee engagement
• Ensures the highest quality standards, maintains budget standards and drives continuous improvement by leading problem solving
The Other Qualifications:
• Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
• Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
• You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
• You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
• You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
• You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics or other relevant field
• You have at least 5 years’ experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
• You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Grade: 10
Job Posting Salary Range: $61,200 - $88,000
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Apply now »