Rain for Rent Dispatcher in Greeley, Colorado
Post Date: 10/8/2019
Part Time: No
Travel Required: No
Requisition Number: 19-0612
Description: What we do:
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical
liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our
Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers’ expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
•Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rent’s employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than
65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
As a Dispatcher, you will be dispatching workers and equipment to job sites. Duties Include:
• Schedule and coordinate the movement of workers and equipment in the field in a manner that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
• Review driver paperwork for completeness including DOT log books, if applicable.
• Ensure maintenance (both established and preventative) and repair of rental fleet, trucks, trailers as well as any other branch machinery is occurring at the appropriate and required times according to company policy. Records showing the maintenance of rolling
stock and vehicle must be kept up to date.
• Ensure the compliance of drivers with established and preventive maintenance records.
• Record service disruptions, times, and action taken and keep an open line of communication between the customer and crews.
Requirements: Required Qualifications:
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent
• One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Valid U.S. driver’s license
• Must be 21 years old
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary and Quarterly Safety Bonus’
• Employees also participate in excellentBenefitsincluding: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other
statuses protected by law.