Lineage Logistics Maintenance Technician in Greeley, Colorado
Works in the Maintenance Departments responsible for the refrigeration systems, warehouse material handling equipment.
Refrigeration Maintenance Technician:
Perform routine general maintenance and repairs to all facets of the refrigerated warehouse.
• 5 years maintenance mechanic experience preferred.
• Mandatory RETA – CARO certified
• Knowledge of general warehouse practices
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
• General knowledge of various types of mechanical equipment.
• General experience in Lift Truck maintenance and repair.
• General experience in facility repairs.
• Basic electrical experience with 480V, 277V, and 115V circuitry.
• Welding experience.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours and shifts.
• Must be willing to respond to after hour emergencies.
• Must have general knowledge of OSHA programs.
Must be able to read blueprints and schematics.