DCP Midstream Mgr, Area Operations 104572 in Greeley, Colorado
About DCP Midstream
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
The purpose of this position is to manage the overall performance of a group of facilities, including the economic performance and the management of the operation and maintenance of the gas plants and gas gathering systems.
- Directs the safe operation and maintenance of the plant processing facilities, gas compressor stations and gathering systems to ensure maximum throughput and profitability through optimum use of facilities and manpower.
- Directly responsible for personnel safety and loss prevention to facilities in the asset.
- Prepares and recommends annual operating and capital budgets for facilities and recommends and implements cost containment measures; is responsible for operating asset within budget constraints.
- Directs the construction, installation, modification, maintenance, and repair of plant and field facilities and equipment; maintains compliance with maintenance and repair procedures.
- Directs the management of capital projects.
- Directs gas measurement/settlement activities.
- Directs the improvement of field and plant efficiencies and facility reliability; directs equipment and engineering design/modifications.
- Directs the negotiation of and/or approves routine construction contracts, job authorizations and purchase of materials, equipment, and supplies;
- Takes leadership on performance improvement initiatives as applicable for the asset.
- Works closely with Commercial team on optimization of asset and also new acquisition opportunities.
- Typically supervises exempt supervisors with direct responsibility for the plant and gathering systems. Additional reports within the facilities organization may require the supervision of other non-exempt employees. (Note: scope may vary by type of facilities).
- Processing plant and/or gathering system experience.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, a good understanding of budget and cost control, good communication and presentation skills, and strong analytical abilities.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to be work in a team environment. Incumbent must be able to prepare written communications, present information to others, and enter data into various programs, if needed.
- Incumbent must have five years experience in a supervisory position and operating experience with additional year's industry-related experience.
Must be able to operate a vehicle legally and safely
BS Degree preferred
- Strong employee development and team building skills
- Project management skills and experience
- Ability to maximize innovation and technology
- Thorough knowledge of Process Safety Management processes
- Experience with Maximo systems
- Basic understanding of Invoice approval process.
- Knowledge of company properties and processes strongly preferred.
Experience with Maximo systemsBasic understanding of Invoice approval process.Knowledge of company properties and processes strongly preferred.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.
Title: Mgr, Area Operations 104572
Requisition ID: 18001039