USI Insurance Services ETL Developer in Greenwood Village, Colorado
AL - Tuscaloosa, AZ - Phoenix, AZ - Tempe, CA - Carlsbad, CA - Concord, CA - Foster City, CA - Fresno, CA - Irvine, CA - Laguna Hills, CA - Los Angeles, CA - Petaluma, CA - Rancho Cordova, CA - San Francisco, CA - Scotts Valley, CA - Stockton, CA - Torrance, CA - Woodland Hills, CO - Colorado Springs, CO - Greenwood Village, CO - Lakewood, CO - Monument, CT - Glastonbury, CT - Meriden, CT - Norwalk, DE - Wilmington, FL - Aventura, FL - Coconut Grove, FL - Coral Gables, FL - Fort Lauderdale, FL - Pensacola, GA - Carrollton, GA - Savannah, ID - Nampa, IN - Fort Wayne, IN - Indianapolis, LA - Metairie, MN - Bloomington, MN - Minnetonka, MO - Des Peres, NC - Raleigh, ND - Fargo, NE - Kearney, NE - Omaha, NJ - Elmwood Park, NJ - Florham Park, NJ - Marlton, NJ - Mount Laurel, NJ - Toms River, NM - Albuquerque, NV - Las Vegas, PA - Philadelphia, Remote- United States
General Description: The ETL Developer will design, develop and implement solutions to bring together data from various disparate systems into a centralized location for reporting and operational support.
· Define data collection methods, data models, types, and outlines the transformation process
· Design, develop and maintain daily/weekly/monthly processes that pull data from various systems, both internal and external, and loads into the enterprise operational data store
- Daily extract, transform, and load data from various systems into enterprise data warehouse
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· 4+ years of database design and administration experience
· 4+ years of SQL ETL experience
· Must be proficient with SSIS, Stored Procedures, TSQL and TFS
· Ability to work effectively with remote teammates and users
· Experience reading data of various file types including but not limited to delimited and Excel files
· Experience designing and optimizing moderate to complex SQL queries involving table joins and correlated sub-queries
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
· Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
· Ability to trace and troubleshoot data behavior and issues
· Ability to adapt to new situations
· Ability to work on several projects simultaneously with guidance
· Experience with Microsoft’s Modern Data Warehouse Architecture a plus
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong working experience with performance tuning and SQL instance troubleshooting
Work is performed in a climate controlled office environment with minimal noise and limited to no exposure to chemicals or toxins. Employees operate office equipment including telephone - headset, computer, computer monitors, keyboard, mouse, copier, scanner and mail machine. Physical tasks of job include walking, sitting, standing, bending and typing.
Analysis of Physical Demands:
· Constantly (over 66% of time) work performed requires employees to use repetitive hand motions such as typing, using a keyboard, and sitting at a desk.
· Frequently (34%-66% of time) work performed requires employees to handle and grasp things, walk on normal surfaces, stand and bend.
· Occasionally (1%-33% of time) work performed requires employees to drive to client appointments, have repetitive foot movements, walk on uneven or slippery surfaces to and from work and occasionally reach outward to grab things and bend.
· Rarely (< than 1 hour per week) work performed requires lifting/carrying items that range from 10-50lbs, pushing/pulling items that range from 10-50lbs, twisting/ turning including reaching over shoulder or above head, kneeling or squatting.
EOE including Disability/Veteran https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf