ClientSolv Technologies Remote .NET Developer in Greenwood Village, Colorado
We are seeking a .NET Developer for a contract opportunity ( with option to hire in the future). This role will be a telecommuting/remote role and will be responsible for the following:
• Ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
• Review functional specifications, create detailed technical design and technical specifications, and oversee code development and unit and performance testing activities.
• Meet or exceed all operational readiness requirements (e.g., operations engineering, performance).
• Ensure all tasks and milestones associated with technical design, development and unit testing are completed according to project management guidelines.
• Provides technical guidance and coordinates tasks for a wide variety of technical resources.
• Ensures that product configurations and enhancements are made correctly and deployed per our release management plan.
• Responsible for the development and finalization of all technical system documentation.
• Support business development activities by providing technical solutions and system architecture documentation for proposal development.
• Deploy new software releases to higher environments, including Production.
.NET Development experience
Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
Experience with Object Oriented Programming.
Experience with Database Design and Implementation.
Understanding of n-tier Application Architecture (e.g. MVC, SOA) and Design Patterns.
Responsive web design experience preferred.
Experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs
.NET certification preferred.
Experience working with State government clients in the Medicaid systems domain preferred.
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) - Web Services and Windows Services
T-SQL Programming (e.g. stored procedures, views, functions, triggers)
HTML/XHTML , XML/XSLT, AJAX, SOAP
SQL Reporting Services
This role will start off as a contract, with the option-to-hire at a later time. This role will be a telecommuting role (work from home).