Brinks Diesel Mechanic BGS in Henderson, Colorado
Diesel Mechanic BGS
Requisition #:28093Location:Henderson CO - B0567
Functional Area:Education Required:None
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
Brink’s Global Services is a division of Brink’s Inc, the world’s premier provider of secure logistics and security solutions in more than 122 countries across 5 continents. Brink’s Global Services specializes in the secure transportation and handling of valuable goods throughout the logistic value chain, from raw materials and components to finished products within the mining, banknote, precious metal, jewelry, security, art and pharmaceutical industries The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a armed Shop Technician –for our Denver facility.
The Diesel Mechanic is responsible for safely working on and maintaining the Brink's equipment. This position requires maintenance of 100 plus OTR trailers. The Diesel Mechanic must maintain DOT Specs on all equipment, and be diligent of all regulations.
• Maintain equipment to high standards
• Keep truck, trailer, yard, shop and workplace safe and clean
• Ensure overall cleanliness of the vehicles' interior and exterior
• Assist in armoring of vehicles
• Ensure DOT regulations are followed and maintained
• Pick up parts from local vendors
• Valid Driver's License
• General Mechanic knowledge and understanding
• At least 18 years of age
• Able to work 40 hours a week
• Ability to pass application for firearms licensing
• Able to lift at least 75 pounds continuously
• Available evenings and weekends when needed
• Prior Experience in OTR fleet maintenance
• Prior Experience with Auto Body and Paint
• Prior Experience dismounting and
• mounting tires
• Attention to detail
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Collaborative work style
• Good ethics and integrity Professional, positive demeanor.
• Excellent customer service.
• Collaborative work style.
• Good ethics and integrity.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Analytical problem solving.
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s Global Services U.S. Inc. Brink’s provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer to eligible employees medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) Plan. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top